Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm Back and I'm Better!



Friends, Homies, Countrymen!
Lend me your ears!

I'M BACK!

I can’t believe how long it's been since I've shared and conversed with you! I've missed you...the advice, encouragement, and topic suggestions. If it’s any constellation, I haven’t just been wasting time. I’ve been pretty busy: performed in various films and industrials, sang for President Obama’s Inaugural Celebration on the Lincoln Memorial steps, wrote a play, started an entertainment company, and started planning the company’s launch for September. It’s been a super crazy year and I’m having a blast! Hope you are too!

There's a lot goin on on my side of the world, and I'd love to hear what you're up to. Hit me up and share your successes and even your struggles. I wanna celebrate and grow with you! LET'S GO!

Smooches!
…Hugs too!
Latasha

No comments: