Thursday, January 28, 2010

Be Consistent, Be Successful



With the new year still giving many of us a greater sense of motivation, lots of new goals have been written, proclaimed and sought after since January 1. But some may have told you that your too zealous; an idealist whose really not in touch with reality. But you're convinced that "you can do it"---and so am I.

Here's the challenge: many people don't realize their dreams because they don't work towards them---consistently. Anything done in spurts, once in awhile or just on a whim is not gonna cut it. You have to focus and be intentional about your goals. Otherwise, you'll look back a year from now wondering what happened and how you managed to let another dream slip through your fingers.

This shouldn't be another year of just hoping or talking about what you wanna do. Go do it! The worst that could happen is that you fall flat on your face and fail miserably in front of everyone. But instead of focusing on failure, focus on success. Answer the question, "What would I do if I knew I could not fail?" Your response to this question perhaps is what you should consistently focus on this year.

So here's your challenge for the month: What is ONE thing you are willingly to do consistently over the next 30 days? I know you have a long list of things you need to get to. But don't focus on the entire list. Just focus on ONE thing and do that ONE thing well and consistently. I don't doubt that you'll find yourself being more productive and closer to accomplishing that goal.

I wanna hear about your progress so feel free to shoot me an email and let me know about your journey.

Love ya!
Smooches!
...and hugs too!
Latasha

No comments: