Thursday, March 6, 2008

You're Pregnant! Now What?

Snookums!

How are you? I hope you're having a great week! Mine has been super busy, but lots of fun! So no complaints from me darlings!

Lately, there has been so many pregnant women 'popping" up! :) I was one of many women last year who got pregnant and it was quite the experience! From my infatuation with steak and cheese sandwiches, to my great desire for pickles and ice cream (not mixed, yuck!) to my constant travel in and out of the country, I can say that my pregnancy was quite an adventure! I'm sure you or someone you know whose preggers has her own story to tell too! Being pregnant changes you and that's good! Some of us take it in stride, while other's just want to pull their hair out from the increased stress that comes with so many changes.

So for the next several weeks, I will be featuring articles for the topic, "You're Pregnant! Now What?" I'll be talking about lots of fun stuff including, the necessary items to have to care for your body while pregnant, how to deal with stress, items needed for baby, yummy recipes, post-partum advice, hilarious stories from my own experience, and more!

Since I'm here I might as well offer some piece of advice now! If you're pregnant, then the first thing you need to do is celebrate!! Having a child is nothing short of a miracle! Will your life be turned completely upside down? Yes! But will it bring you the most incredible joy and clarity doing so? YES! So if you haven't celebrated the fact that your preggers yet, go grab your boo, your girlfriends, and/or your mom and rejoice together over your blessing! Congratulations girlfriend! You're pregnant!

Love,
Latasha

No comments: